Oh my God, Iam2 thank you once again for your wisdom and insight. With the innocence and honesty of your last post you bring to light something I was afraid of that might have resulted from my previous post. You validate my need to clarify something very important. This I had just revalidated today for myself and you confirmed for me that I need to share this with the forum.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in your approach. There is never anything wrong in an approach that is coming from compassion, the heart, and with good intentions. The energies will always be guided accordingly where it is needed most, whether it is for helping someone heal or in asking for a painless transition.

You are tuning into your intuition with your healing and that is awesome, you should always go where you are guided. It is never wrong when you are coming from the heart.

Just read your post Soli, well said.

My previous statements were meant to bring to light some concerns that should be considered for those that are just starting out. For the folks in this forum this mostly is a non issue. But since it would be seen by all I thought important to bring to light. The more I think about it I am now feeling that it was probably more inappropriate to even bring up. Perhaps there is a lesson here for all, definitely for me. Like let go and trust, something I thought I was doing already.

That being said, I have always had my reservations in the back of my mind as to if it was right or wrong to apply healing in certain situations. As I mentioned before someone’s intention could be counter to the patient’s wishes on some spiritual level. This becomes more important when someone can not verbalize there wishes or desires. The simple answer is as stated above. You set your intentions and then simply let go and go with the flow of spirit.

To clarify further, what I had validated for myself resonates so well with my heart that I don’t know why it was not resolved sooner or earlier in my life. The process is simple for example, even if you are focusing on a healing intention when on a spiritual level a patient’s desire is to simply move on. The first step is to always get clear and into that compassionate state of being and then let the process unfold on its own.

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited October 22, 2003).]