Update on Kathy’s condition:
I thought about adding this information in my last post but it was already getting long winded enough as I usually tend to do. On that note I’ll try to be brief.

When I visited Kathy at the hospital the other day I found that I was fortunate to connect with an old friend of my sisters as she was leaving. I always knew that she worked there but did not know what her responsibilities were. In talking briefly with her I discovered that she was in a relatively new position and was the coordinator of Integrative Medicine for the hospital. St Francis Hospital is one of the pioneer that is integrating complementary medicine into their practices. She would basically coordinate the alternative approach to healing by assigning volunteers to patients that were in need or requested the services.

Did I tell you all that I don’t believe in coincidences? This story would get very long winded if I outlined all the little details and intricacies that contributed to our running into each other. Fait is truly an amazing thing and there have been many little miracles surrounding Kathy’s experience that would shock and amaze everyone. So getting back to the story here, needless to say I jumped at the opportunity to learn more.

I called Sharon the next day to find out a little more about the program and took steps to have someone visit Kathy as soon as possible. I Called Kathy’s mother first to prepare her and help her understand and of course she was up for it. The story gets more interesting as the energy worker attempted to make her connection with Kathy. However, In the interest of time and space I’m going to time warp to the healing session.

The introduction of Kathy to the energy worker was both humorous and heart warming to say the least. Kathy’s mother wanted to check with Kathy to make sure she was up for it and attempted to remind her of who this stranger was. She said “you remember that person David said he was going to send over to do some of that energy stuff,” the look on her face was comical. The energy practitioner whose name, also happen to be Kathy was wearing a red blouse with black slacks. The comical look on Kathy’s face was her groggy attempt to rationalize who this stranger was as she wondered if it was her time and ahhh was this the devil or something like that. This was stated in jest and she indicated that she was willing and open to receiving.

As soon as she said yes, without another word the work began as the practitioner stared the process at Kathy’s feet. Her mother said that as soon as contact was made to her feet Kathy’s face softened as her eyes rolled up and closed. It was as if all tension just slipped away. A slight regress needed here for clarification of her current state of well being. According to Kathy’s mother Kathy rest periods were shrouded in waves of discomfort with occasional jolts or jumping out of what seemed like a brief restful moments. Ok getting back to the story, this restful peaceful shift that Kathy moved into at the beginning of the healing stayed with her throughout the process. Not only did this pleasantly shock her mother but this state of restfulness with no jolts or distractions continued for hours after the healing. When the energy work was completed the practitioner said “ok your next” and proceeded to offer the same blessings to her mother.

Ooops did I say I was going to be brief, or actually I said I would try and I think I did, sort of? I believe the one on one work combined by the bombardment of love coming from everyone assisted this process making it yet another mini miracle.

Thank you all for your continued compassionate flow of love and healing. I plan on seeing her later today so please continue to send what you can whenever you can. Also, if you are so moved, feel free to share any insights or wisdom and I’ll pass it on to her.