Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#49627 10/27/03 11:50 AM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Thank you Ann7822 or is it Ann, Yes, David is correct. Thank you for inquiring about my brother and as I think about it, I must say that I am very proud of how he is handling it. Prior to his connection with her he was on a rollercoaster ride of another sort and has basically cleaned up his act so to speak. His attitude, compassion, and dedication show signs of hope for him in staying on the right track. He is having a rough time of it but is coping very well at least on the surface. I am not sure what you mean about a “vacant spot” but all prayers are needed and greatly appreciative.

I will stop by to see Kathy later today. She was surrounded with family over the weekend and I did not want to interfere so I did my connections remotely. The connections with her family are layered with many mini miracles in themselves so blessings seem to surround the moments continually.

Here is a glimpse of where Kathy’s head is at. On Friday she was feeling a little on the high side (rather than low and in pain) as a result of the doctors backing off of some of the medications she was on. She was reminded that it was my brothers’ birthday to which she responded “Oh my GOD and I didn’t get him anything” and she then persuaded her mother to by a card. “A nice expensive one” she said. It is hard to put into words and convey the intricacies of how she responded, with humor and innocence as if nothing else mattered.

Thank you all for your continual flow of love, light and compassion.


#49628 10/27/03 01:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 29
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 29
Kathy, family and friends are in my thoughts, prayers and meditations as I call upon the master's energy to help all in this difficult time.

Wishing love, light, peace and guidance to Kathy and everyone around her.


#49629 10/27/03 07:59 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Thank you Awakend one...

#49630 10/28/03 12:47 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
My visit with Kathy yesterday was pleasant, she was up and lively. She was as verbal as could be and even coherent regardless of the slurring due to the flow of drugs in her system. I also had heard that they allowed her out of bed over the weekend so she got to sit in a chair for a bit. She definitely had a livelier persona which was a pleasure and very heart warming to see.

Yesterday, I was able to contact the hospitals coordinator for integrative Medicine and schedule some visits for today. We are so fortunate to have such a program available with volunteers available at various times. On schedule today there will be a flute player stopping by who uses music for healing. I here he also makes the flutes as well. I wish I was there to experience this too. Then later in the day another volunteer will be available to provide healing energy work. With all the energy we are sending her and what she is receiving from the hospital it is no wonder that she is so energized.

Keep it coming, and I thank you so much for any attention given to her.
Much love to you all.


#49631 10/28/03 02:35 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Remembering her.

I've just spent some time sending love, energy and messages of complete health.

Thank you. You are perfection.
Iam2


#49632 10/28/03 08:18 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Kathy has passed on early yesterday morning. There are so many hidden blessings here and this is definitely attributed to all the love that everyone has shared and sent her way.

Words can not express the gratitude felt from everyone’s involvement, assistance and participation in helping her.

Thank you all so much and God bless

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited October 30, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited October 30, 2003).]


Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.140s Queries: 26 (0.069s) Memory: 3.0256 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:14:12 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS