I figure it is worth a shot. Is there anyone pracatcing lvl 2 in CT? I have just got it and would really love to hook up with someone working on this to.
LOL, too funny,, and you read my mind. More importantly though, I would really like to practice the techniques. Yep you are right there are definitely lots of nagging questions brewing. Do you know if there is a forum for lvl 2 or would this be the place to field questions?
You may as well field your questions here. Most of us that do level one at one point or another are going to be involved with level 2 and while this may initially confuse visitors it can inspire too. We could help the everyone by making a note in our topic header that it relates to Level 2 by Starting the topic with "L2" would also make later searches easier.
Great suggestion Alexk. I will definately post the questions here with LV2 in the subject. I was actually hoping that there were some local folks that I could practace with but so far...
Oh well
No problem we shall go with the flow where ever that may be guiding us.
[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited November 04, 2003).]