Aloha All,
Iam2funny: It's good to see you were taking in what Paul was sharing during the retreat, and no, I never much cared for the fasting parts of level III and IV retreats ; )
Galen: Have a productive show. I'm sure you'll be joining us throughout the weekend. Fearless leader implies nothing official, other than an acknowledgement of your generosity in sharing of your experience and compassion. Thank you for that.
Agent Bringing people together: That sounds like a great idea.
May I make the suggestion that we do dinner Saturday night, as I will be heading over to the event Friday right after work to help get things ready, and will need to get some sleep (or at least allow Darcie to get some sleep that night).
Saturday looks like:
7:00am-8:30am - Registration
12:00pm-2:00pm Lunch Time
I believe there will be time here for private healing sessions.
8:30am to 4:30pm Event
4:30-7:30 - Open
(time for private healing sessions, meeting people, sharing, dinner, etc.)
7:30-9:00pm Special Healing Meditation
My wife will be doing the private healing sessions during lunch and that 4:30-7:30pm time, so I'll need to work it out with her schedule and the baby's "Need to Feed" schedule.
Depending on how many she has signed up, she may be able to join us also.
Good food in downtown Minneapolis? 
My suggestions that will fill the tummy without emptying the wallet:
Quangs: Vietnamese
If you live in the cities and haven't been there, here's your chance. Inexpensive, nummy, authentic food in decent portions. Only on the weekend can you get their Shrimp and Sea Bass soup.
Taco Morales: Authentic Mexican
This tucked away Mexican restaurant will have you put the Don Pablo's to the "Good", of the "Good Better, Best"
King and I Thai: Thai
A little more spendy, but probably the best Thai in town (no, don't email me -there are many very good Thai restaurants in Mpls).
Mystery Restaurant
"Back in the day" when I was running university housing, we had a convention at the Hyatt and there was a quaint little restaurant on the 3rd floor I think, where the kitchen was right in the middle of the establishment. I don't know if that's good Feng Shui, but their BBQ'd tuna Kabobs were very good.
*I believe there are some restaurants on one of the levels or skyways, so we can grab something there or head to the other places mentioned that are a quick 5 minute drive from the hotel. We can decide when we get there.
**Agent B, would you want to make a sign and have us meet in the lobby after the last afternoon event Saturday, or do you have another idea?
***You all may want to just get together Friday night, and I'll run into you throughout the event (I'll be the guy with the baby tending to hang out with a wonderful woman named Darcie.
****Whatever you all want to create, just let me know and I’ll do what I can support it and be there. I may end up bringing a little friend. He drinks a lot, but isn’t much for appetizers or entrees. 
Much Mahalo, Shawn
[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited November 10, 2003).]