Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I've been trying to post less Shawn. I guess it's time to spice the forums up some more.

You are perfection.
Iam2


Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 91
I'm planning to be there at 6:45 to join whoever comes for networking and eating! There's a slight possibility that I could be late, since my Mom lives in the area, and I don't get to see her often. But I'll be doing the family thing after the conference too, so it should work out fine. If it should happen that I'm late, I'll ask at the desk.

I'm really looking forward to this event, and meeting the other Qigong folks. Agent B, thanks again for arranging this. See you tomorrow. And for those who can't come this time, I do enjoy reading all the posts.

With love, Anita


Joined: May 2003
Posts: 134
Member
Member

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 134
Thanks everyone. Signs are made and ready. Look forward to being with you on Friday and/or Saturday.

Agent B


Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.080s Queries: 20 (0.042s) Memory: 3.0076 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:23:47 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS