Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Nacho posted the site being up on Nov 3rd and I'm pretty sure I ordered a book then.

Has anyone ordered and received there copy of the book yet?


Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 5
Member
Member

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 5
Yes, I have ordered it but I still havenīt received it, but I live abroad, so it may take awhile to get here. They obviously have problems to get the order systems running for international orders, but the people there were very kind and took the order "manually".
LOL Nena

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Thanks Nena. It must be on back order, I have not heard anyting about it yet.

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 147
My book arrived yesterday so I guess they are now shipping. I have the soft cover version.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.070s Queries: 21 (0.032s) Memory: 2.9939 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 11:01:01 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS