Hello Everyone,
I'm thrilled that I was able to go to the conference, and to meet some of you folks from the Forum. We ate at Ping's, and Agent B treated everybody! I didn't get to treat back, so guess I'll have to go again next year.
One story that stood out for me was told by Master Lin about a young mother in her 30's who had cancer. She kept worrying about what would happen to her children if she didn't survive. Master Lin tried to tell her, "Just stay away from your fears," but that was hard for her to do. Finally, at one point, after her cancer had gotten worse and worse, she started preparing for her death. She gave away some belongings to people who might like to have them. When Master Lin heard about this, he said, "That's good." He explained to us that once she started preparing for death, her fears went away. And her tumors shrunk a great deal. He never told the ending, but the message was clear -- stay away from fear, stress, anger. These things are very harmful.
In the same lecture, he asked if we think we own our body. No, we don't. Your body is a gift to you, for this life. In this life, you share with others, and bring happiness to others. At some point, this life will end, and God will give you another sort of life. The body is a gift. When you are afraid, or fight back, your Soul energy doesn't come out to help you. It's good to say, "I'm going to treasure this gift, and take care of it."
I had not realized that the Level 3 manual is out -- hadn't paid attention, I guess. I don't live in Minnesota. I'd been planning to go back in the spring to take that level, and I suddenly realized that I can now study it at home! So I have that now.
Another nice bonus of going to this event was that Master Lin shared techniques from the higher levels with everyone. He also shared a new technique that he had just developed. I don't say this to make people feel left out, but to show just how giving he really is. He wants people to know these things.
I had a session with Darcy. Very powerful. I've got a sore neck, and the energies in and around my neck felt like when a chiropractor adjusts me there, except of course she wasn't touching me. Shawn, it was really wonderful meeting you, Darcy and Isaiah!
Much love,
Anita