I've only used it a few times. This morning was one of them.

I've tried using it to decide where and in which direction to face.

I've stopped using it because, well I'm basically not interested, unwilling , or not reasonably capable of changing my location too much.

When I've tried to use if for direction only, I do it with my eyes closed, and I have a hard time settling on a direction. It is never the direction I think it is when I open my eyes. I find that if I move over even a few feet and search of a direction I get big variances.

This morning experience was a null compass, but you've got an idea of my attitude about using it from the above post. Also my SFQ practice has not been as regular as it could have been for the last couple of weeks. I've even gone several days without any. It has taken a few days to get back my level of experience.


Male.
time is in the 5 am;
location, Ontario Canada
I face south, south-east, south-west. Never in the northly directions.


You are perfection.
Iam2