Hi Shawn
I read in one of the posts tonight that SFQ level 3 is now available in a manual and on checking both Learning strategies and springforest web sites can't find any reference to this. I live in Western Australia (Perth) and definitely plan to travel to Minnesota/Minneapolis next year, but, would prefer to attend the special event, and if it's at all possible, to undertake SFQ3 by remote learning so that I can get to meet all of the wonderful people that have so much valuable insight in this forum and maybe even have done enough work on SFQ level 3 to be able to attend SFQ level 4 while there. I did notice on the SFQ site that there is the capacity to purchase a couple of meditations that appear to relate to the higher levels so would appreciate your advice about this.

Although I'd love to have the honour, I don't work in the Hospice industry like Ascending 1 and one of the other members I have read a lot about recently (and deeply admire), but I have worked in the Human Resources field for more than two decades and have a strong affinity with what Ascending 1 and her friend are trying to achieve at a somewhat different level.

A good deal of the work I am involved in on a daily basis is about people in the workplace who cannot perform as well as they want to, or who have gotten ill or injured because they have lost touch with their own ability to make choices or decisions. Many of them, in my opinion, have body, mind or spiritual ailments that have been seriously weakened, broken or influenced by other people or businesses with overt personal interests ( including legal or medical practitioners).

I am totally convinced that SFQ can, should and will be a major influence in world health in the future and would absolutely welcome the opportunity to be a part of the process that facilitates such a major change.

With love, respect and awe
Jetay