Jetay, I agree completely that SFQ will be of great value in helping the folks you are talking about. Master Lin has helped people with mental and emotional problems. The best way to help them, I think, is to have them do the exercises themselves. If you can somehow make that happen!

In my case with hospice, I have not tried that, but just worked quietly with the techniques. Maybe one day soon I'll get a client who's interested in hearing about Qigong and perhaps trying it.

Level 3 has to do with opening the 3rd eye. My patient (I'll call her Edna) who just died told me one day that she sometimes knew when somebody else was about to die. Edna was pretty open. Another lady in the retirement home was a long-time neighbor of hers. That lady died a few months ago, and Edna said, "I knew she didn't have long to live." I asked, "How did you know?" She said, "When I looked at her I could just tell. I could see Death." So then I asked Edna, "What do you see when you look at YOUR face?" "I see Death there too. I don't have very long."

She was so calm about it. I loved visiting her. It just was hard to see her when she was sick or in pain. As I get better at the Qigong, I hope to be able to help out with that more.

You are doing wonderful work too, working with folks who have more time to live their lives, to learn new ways of coping and living. It must take patience on your part I'm glad you are doing that for others.