Jetay, it sounds like you are doing wonderful work as well. As you are probably aware of by now Anita was the other hospice volunteer you were referring to. Although she and I have not met personally, we are brothers and sisters on the same cause or path and that is always wonderful to connect with. It must be very rewarding for you to have the opportunity to plant the seeds for change and then see them blossom over time. You are on the front lines as well and effecting people in a beautiful way and that looks to be like a wonderful and rewarding experience as well.
Anita, have you tried to apply small universe from Lvl 2 with bed ridden patients? I was curious as to how you approached that type of situation.
It looks like I am now finding an interest in level 3 and look forward to any information you find on this Jet. Thanks for the post it has now sparked and interest me.
