please help if you can
I cannot access SFQ3 until at least June next year and this level as I understand it, deals with distance healing as well as opening of the third eye etc which I think will be of some great benefit to me and the work that I currently do. I'm looking forward to this so much.
In the meantime, I would appreciate some guidance from the very special people who are active in this forum about how I can possibly help, in an unobtrusive way, people with whom I come into contact that may not appreciate a SFQ healing and in most cases, where it is probably not considered to be appropriate or my role to advocate for that kind of healing (regardless of my personal passion and deep beliefs).
To expand, I work as a HR Manager and on a daily basis, see many people who have seriously complex lives that have rendered them ill, injured or unable to sustain a normal working pattern for so many tragic reasons.
In many cases they have been unable to get appropriate healing or assistance in dealing with significant personal problems, or basically guidance in taking control of themselves and their lives.
Most of these people have no idea of the infinite and universally free resources available to them, and in their present states of mind, are often not receptive to anything that is outside their immediate area of concern - which is often how to survive from day to day both financially and physically.
I ask for help because it appears that the lessons are being sent to me over and over again, and I don't seem to be able to get my purpose in it all yet!
In hope
Jetay