Greetings,
I am new to SFQ – about a month in practice. I bumped into the web site about a year ago as I was searching out information on Qi Gong. I spent the next year wanting to purchase Level I after receiving the free intro video. I ran into a used set recently and snatched it up. I have REALLY enjoyed reading the posts on this forum. I have filtered through many of the topics and have had most of my questions answered. I have practiced, somewhat inconsistently, vipassana meditation for several years. I am excited to say that I feel as though I have “come home” practicing SFQ. Everything about it strikes a responsive chord with me. I have tasted the nectar and I consider it a life style! I look forward to making a class or retreat a priority. So, with that said, hello to every one and a blessed New Year to each of you!!
Colleen