aloHA!
Relating this back a little into a qigong focus, Darcie feels it's important to have iSaiah show up at the Association meetings, so people get that Spring Forest Qigong's focus isn't just for someone who's sick or has a bee in their bonnet to be a healer.
It's a relearning of being simply and preciously connected to source. That can be quite a shift for someone looking the purchase/take level I and wondering So how long do I need to do this?
I don’t know if you got to meet her at the retreat. She came to Chunyi’s presentation and was sitting in back with iSaiah traveling along incognito
We had a wonderful woman call today to ask if we were doing qigong in the office today and if she could, like Pete's note said, come and join us. She came to see if we're really doing what we say, and joined us in the active exercises before purchasing the course.
We do it daily at the office not because we're battling an illness or feel we have to - we do it because it makes a difference in our lives.
Yes, Darcie is incredible. She is also the first to tell to her client's and students that they can do this too. She came to SFQ through a last chance effort with chronic pain (you can read her story and others in Chunyi's Born a Healer book), and now appreciates the work for not only it's healing qualities, but it's approach to life.
My role on the Forum Iam2, is The role as moderator, is to chime in when something hasn’t been handled by the group –whether it’s a question, or staying with the focus and intention of that Forum. Outside that, I chime in when I get a chance, but that's limited with my other responsibilities.
Much Love, Shawn