I'am a 54 year old, female and currently an erratic practitioner of Spring Forest Qi Gong. I practiced last year for 1 year, then stopped. I resumed again and practiced for 6 mos. and stopped again. Therefore, I've spent some time with it. I started doing it for a specific health reason which it did some to ease up some. However, I started to experience pain in my left hip and top of left foot which I attibuted to prolonged standing in the horse position. I would practice for about 30-40 minutes 6-7 days a week. As a result of these pains and lack of weight loss, I discontinued the practice and started doing Yoga. I find myself missing it and the little benefit I did get from it, but Yoga helps me feel more flexible and the hip and foot pain seems to be less. Is there a problem with doing both? Sometime, my time is limited and I can't do both and I have this dilemna over which one to do. Are there any suggestions??