I tend to disagree in some regards of the alpha/theta/delta thing. I do not think that using the CD's while performing SFQ is a wise idea having learned this through experience. In it's own time of the day it is fantastic.

Many years ago atheletes were warned against using weight lifting because it would make them muscle bound and hinder performance, this was from the experts. Now days it is hard to find any athelete who doesn't incorporate weight lifting into their training program, it is almost unthinkable if they compete. In the future I believe that using these CD's will be the same for personal developement.

To inject uncertainty as to who is is in a better mental space Yoda or the Count, they both think they are, I am just an observer.

Bill Harris of Centerpointe recommends SFQ to all of his clients, in fact he recommends most all of the Learning Strategies Courses yet I have never recieved anything from Learning Strategies for recommending the Centerpointe program.

My Master once taught me that the Path is so wide that no one person has all the answers.
I enjoy SFQ, my connection to the Universe and the guidance from Masters. I also enjoy very much the work out I get from Holosync CD's. There are going to be alot more people coming down the path who will practice both.

Jeff