Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51070 09/03/04 11:12 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Hi! I'm new to this site and to SFQ. Has anyone heard of SFQ healing Menieres' disease? It's a disease of the balance center of the inner ear, causing dizziness, nausea and drop vertigo. I have tried western medicine; it helps a little and only part of the time. Have also tried herbal and homeopathic remedies, as well as yoga and diet changes. I am hoping SFQ will bring some relief.

#51071 09/07/04 01:57 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I haven't heard of it being applied to this disease, but SFQ is a whole self healing approach. I have great confidence that it will be helpful for you. If at first you have a feeling of dizziness doing the active exercises, you can do them with eyes open or close. If you become dizzy, you can sit down and continue the exercises while sitting, and return to a standing position when you feel you are ready.

You are perfection.
Iam2



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.112s Queries: 17 (0.060s) Memory: 2.9798 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:24:32 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS