I started answering this by saying you are the best just of what you ailment is and whether you are agravating your condition, or not. Then a echo of a thought comes through saying to trust in the universe; relax into the experience and trust the universe to g\bring you through.

The description of Master Lin's own initial experience as well as others who have shared their stories sometimes talk of significantly "uncomfortable" and intimidating experiences. However, continuing or returning to the healing practice has seen their problems lessen and pass away.

If say you have a sore shoulder and you find some of the exercises to be uncomfortable. You have to exercise you own judgement. However it may be that you experiencing the healing process. Staying with the experience will bring you to a fully healed state, but modifying the practice to avoid greater injury could be the fastest path to healing.

Now to be a little dramatic. If I had just broken my leg and it was no-longer straight I wouldn't try doing the seven steps exercise. However, I would call on my master and the universe for aid and send message of healing to the area and work on my small universe meditation.

Once the leg was set I would continue the above efforts and add mentally doing the active exercise, like the seven steps.

-----------

Becoming more direct. Yes people have experienced a amplification of symptons, or additional experiences not normally interpreted as pleasant. Most would interpret this a sign of the healing process. The exercises are good for you, you should do them to your capacity.

You are perfection.
Iam2