Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51125 09/11/04 06:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Hello, I am brand new here. My wife and I have been practicing level 1 for a short time now and are very impressed.

We have a beloved dog (6 years old) who has had problems with her back and hips (from accidents).

Has anyone here used, or know of, SFQ being used to heal animals?

Thanks dear folks......
Tod


Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Yes.

If you feel love for you animal they will recieve your messages strongly.

Start helping them now. Many have be surprised with how fast they are rewarded by their efforts.


You are perfection.
Iam2


Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Hello Iam2, and thank you for your reply.
Would you be so kind to be able to give me just a bit more info? I would very much appreciate it.

Would one use sword fingers and then 'bless' the animal with energy, as they do with humans?

Are there any special considerations or excercises?

Also, I am assuming that people really are using SFQ with good results for animals?

Thank you again....
best regards,
RC


Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
I think the best think to do would search the forum for the word dog (maybe cat or horse as well). You'll get the stories from the people themselves.

Basically you practice SFQ the same as if it's a human. The love and intention are more important than the technique.


You are perfection.
Iam2


Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha rockchuk,

Yes, you can work with them in the same way as Master Lin describes in the tape/manual of level I.

You may also want to consider checking out the level II work, which focuses on helping others heal.

Much Love,

Shawn



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.069s Queries: 23 (0.037s) Memory: 2.9984 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:07:09 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS