Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51241 10/03/04 08:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Is it possible with SFQ that an illness will get worse before getting better? I have been doing SFQ for a month and have felt some changes mentally and emotionaly, but physicaly my illness seems to be getting worse. Is that part of the process?

#51242 10/04/04 01:30 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
With SFQ the illness is not getting worse, however Master Lin says that the symptons may intensify. My SFQ training would say this is a result of the channels opening and the energy moving. Another side of me would try to colour this energy description and try and describe the intensity as the result of two beliefs battling for dominance. Or even better, and one that feels better to me, it's a last ditched effort of a losing / dieing belief (energy blockage) to maintain itself by intensifying your experience of it's reality.

My SFQ training, says that I do not know what is happening, and that I need to but trust in the universal energy and I will come out the otherside of the experience fully healed.

So I've shared both sides of my mind on this and looking at them they both say, things are getting better.


You are perfection.
Iam2


#51243 10/04/04 07:56 PM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 22
Thanks Iam2. I definitely sense that this illness is a result of a belief system. Perhaps the increase in symptoms are a way of it crying for healing. I tend to be impatient, and have a fear that perhaps I won't be healed, but will end up a prisoner in this body....Ok,one day at a time......thanks again.

#51244 10/05/04 01:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 264
Member
Member

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 264
Hi Frances,

To add to the previous answers here's my 2 cents. I have "suffered" from symptoms getting worse when doing SFQ. I've been trying to understand it in my own way....

Whenever I'm opening a channel and there is a blockage, the blockage may open totally or partially. When I stop the SFQ session the blockage may disappear altogether or return. When I'm very successful in opening a "big" blockage I may feel some unpleasantness. "Symptoms getting worse"

The blockages are there not for nothing. Usually they serve some purpose or other. The purpose may be ridiculous or totally obscure. (Usually my blockages try to protect me from something, but they don't success very well and cause other "problems".) When the blockage is openened, the original problem, which the blockage tried to prevent, may occur. The paradox is that the "cure" may make it necessary for the "problem" to exist! When your mind realizes this, it does not need the original problem anymore, and the blockage can disappear also.

When "symptoms get worse" it is your mind that tries to follow the old routine. It takes some time before the mind realizes the new way, but sometimes it can be really fast.

-purjo



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.117s Queries: 21 (0.045s) Memory: 2.9935 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:29:48 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS