Bounce.
I find it gets helps even the energy of being hyped up to allow openness for relaxation. Then stand quietly and call upon the masters energy. And stay that way as long as it takes to relax.
Even if I do nothing more than bounce, be still for the I notice a sense of relaxation.
Other things that work for me is calming music. Chants I found particularly interesting in calming the mind if that is where I'm not relaxing.
Then there is the phrase. This for now is relaxed enough for me.
I know there have been times I couldn't relax enough to do the active or sitting meditations. I'd be in the middle of it and then just throw it in and get busy with something else, it feels like a champagne cork that popped and the bottle overflowing. Rather than worrying about it I just decide to do it another time. Since frustrating myself about not being relaxed enough now is just going to keep me in the cycle of frustration.
Alex