Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#51714 01/16/05 04:23 PM

Thankyou PAL for this powerful description of your experience, It seems as if the last bit is missing though?

Gallen

Thank you for your sensitive drawing of attention to my language. I found it very useful and actually acted on it in my exercises this morning (before I'd read your post curiously!) I have this tendency to see things as a struggle and the alternative approach that you advocate is very useful. I remeber you saying once that SFQ is an approach to life rather than a set of exercises and meditations (I paraphrase). I think you provide a good example of it here. For me you are saying 'keep things open' and I have sometimes considered the very wide implication of that word 'open' which seems to me to do with letting in opportunities and possibilities and encouraging flow in the very biggest sense of that word - flow of ideas, of love, of tolerance, of healing, of you name it.

You can draw attention to my use of language any time you like!

Love

Kev

#51715 01/17/05 01:36 AM
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello qigongers,
For collecting energy in the dan-tiens, this is what I do now. I do the level one and level two exercises all in one go. I collect energy in the lower dan-tien during the level one exercises and I collect energy in the middle dan-tien during the level two exercises. Will there be a level three home course eventually?

For the smile on the face. To keep it there I put my intention on something good happening as a result of my qigong practice.

Happy qigonging

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved