Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52774 12/02/05 06:08 AM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 6
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 6
Hi
Is there any exercise that one can do that will help reduce bad cholestrol in the blood stream.
Obviously eating right is a start, but what if it is genetic?
Colin

#52775 12/02/05 07:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 257
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 257
Hi Colin,

Good question. I too had high cholesterol but have found that simply by doing SFQ exercises (any or all) daily, my cholesterol levels have come down to 4.3 in the normal range. SFQ teaches you to balance the energy in your body and to move out any blockages which cause problems to your health. Level 1 exercises helped to reduce my Blood Sugars and Blood Pressure too. SFQ also got rid of all my arthritic pain.
I try to eat a sensible and healthy diet and just as an aside - Whole Earth Crunchy -No added sugar Peanut Butter 1 teaspoon daily
does help reduce cholesterol too.
Love & light
Faune


#52776 12/03/05 04:31 AM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 6
Member
Member

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 6
H Faune
Thank you for your reply. This is good news, becuase there is a history of high blood pressure and sugar in our family. Currently I don't have those problems, and I am looking forward not to having to deal with them through my practice of SFQ.
By the way, how long to you practise for daily?
Colin

#52777 12/03/05 04:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 257
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 257
Hi Colin,

I usually spend 30mins -45mins when I get up but sometimes I have to skip this, then I do one or the other of meditations, more often Small Universe as it is very effective, when I am in bed at night.

My family has a history of Type 2 diabetes out of 6 children 5 of us have developed it even though our lifestyles are very different. So though my diabetes is probably
genetic I have found SFQ to be remarkably good at controlling it.

If you know in your heart that SFQ works then you will find that it helps. Good luck.

Love and light
Faune



Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.115s Queries: 21 (0.059s) Memory: 2.9938 MB (Peak: 3.5941 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:14:31 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS