Hi Matt;

I can give my 2 bits worth. I think that Master Lin has put enough tools out there for someone to protect themself.

At the last Retreat in October I learned about protecting yourself or family (anyone or thing) by visualizing them going into the sun or being in the sun from Master Lin

I went to work from the retreat and visualized my ship in the sun almost daily (except on days I was exhausted)for a month in a pretty hostile enviorment. At the end of that month it was totally amazing how things turned out.

If you cannot circle your forefinger and thumb, then you can visualize them being connected and just let it go. You know they are encircled and have the energy and protection.

You can ask the Master's for protective energy so that you may get your work done and safely operate in that kind of enviroment. If you are there for good purpose then you cannot be stopped.

Focus on what you are doing and see it through. If you cannot leave the area then resolve to change the area so it suites you. Rebuild the Mountain. Other's will pick up on it.

You kind of get that peaceful warrior thing going on.

Through Meditation and Active Exercises your energy level will build and these things will not bother you. You will probably be bothering them.

OK, that was maybe a bucks worth.

hope that helps

Jeff