Noted*

I've never heard of the Sun technique before, but the other two I can tell you I'm not completely content with. The finger-thumb method, while good for keeping harmful energy out, does not allow any energy that's already in the body (good or bad) to release. I know there are still parts of my being that I don't need to hold onto forever, but as long as I'm touching my fingers.. I'll pretty much have to. As for my Masters... well, as much as I hate to say it, I don't think my Masters can help me with this. I've asked many times for their help, and the results are always mixed. Sometimes just by acknowledging them I seem to open myself up to all kinds of energies I didn't expect or want.

Again, I have never heard of the sun method, so if you could elaborate on that just a teensy bit more I would appreciate it. Also, if there's a qigong exercise that can help me with this I can safely say its neither Small Universe, nor anything in Level 1 -- I've practiced each of those for at least a year, and while they have helped me in various areas, none of them pertained to the problem I'm relaying right now.

Thankyou for your responses.

Matt