Just some terminology first. The Sun Meditation and the Moon Meditation are part of the level three course. The are for further work on the body and spirit. However, that is not I was referring to.

The Sun technique is similar to the weekend group healing, but even simpler. You just visualize the Sun around something to want protected or to bathed in supportive energy.

Say my wife is going on a trip. I'll visualize her flight complete engulfed in a sun and protected. There is and addition to this idea. You can ask you Master's energy to go ahead an ensure that the path you will travel is clear of harmful energies. These are techniques Master Lin says he uses. You can apply them to your daily routines.

As for applying the sun to protect something like your home. You can take time near the end of a meditation and allow a sun to grow. I do it from inside myself, to around myself, to fill the room, to surround my home and the property, then even that of my neighbours. I usually spend about a minute at each stage. Again focussing on the positive, healing, growing energy of the sun enriching myself and my environment.

Sometimes I through in the invitation technique Master Lin has used in some of the Teleseminars. Where he invites any energy that is in the wrong place to leave to find the place that is right for it. I like this one, because you are showing love, kindness and caring for energy you that is not part of your life. The I see just whisps of energy just radiating away with the missing information that needed for their own betterment.

In the invitation to leave, Master Lin usually follows with a statement like. This in our (your family) place now (or something like that). I add it to, but the first part I find more love centered.


You are perfection.
Iam2