On the way to work a thought occured to me that our greatest challenges are our greatest gifts. The things we Need to learn to overcome them are the gifts. During this, I thought of my own recurring issues and then I thought of yours.

I see my struggles as an issue I must learn inside out, before I will pass through. Only be seeing as many sides of the issue can I then be well prepared to help others with the same issue.

Mayhaps this is one of your issues. I personally find this viewpoint valuable, because it encourages me to stay with the process and keep learning, until I have mastery.

A little aside facto, on average a person quit smoking five times before they have real success. An attitude that a successful quitting has, is that if the have a cigarette then it was an aboration to the habit of non-smoking, and not the ending of the aboration of non-smoking (or the return of the smoking habit).

Again, I hope this is of value. Often my post start to seem like I'm just talking to myself and giving me the information I need to be conscious of.


You are perfection.
Iam2