=)

Prove you wrong?...I'll let the budding geneticists on this board chime in here, and throw in my two bits:

Consider that everything you do is having an effect on your energy, which in its more dense forms, is your body, and your genetics.

Remember Claire, that Qigong is a message healing. You are replacing the messages held there within your consciousness with ones that support optimum health and living. Your genetics are the physical manifestations of this consciousness combined with that of your ancestors.

If your asking how much of a shift qigong can make immediately, or over time with this situation, I don't have an answer. Chunyi talks about working with others on these types of blockages in his Level IV classes.

Just like when you detect and clear the blockages in the body, Master Lin would do the same. He may have a little more information come his way regarding causes and not-so common influences that may be going on, but he'll still clear what shows up. Another difference in his work is that he may request to work with/on the parents as well. Once again, we're talking genetics and shared/handed down consciousness here.

And since there are usually a lot of opportunities for healing to be done, I'd take advantage on any opportunity to get the work done that I could and build from there.

Much Love, Shawn