Kaiden
Good to see you posting again. I had no problems with my weight until I reached the age of 30. A combination of sports in my spare time and a physically demanding job meant I could pretty much eat what I wanted.
However,promotion leading to working behind a desk,travelling,expense account lunches and little free time for sport resulted in a weight gain of 90llbs over a five year period.
I felt permanently tired and it was affecting my self esteem.
The solution? I don't believe in diets! I believe in permanently changing habits. I started by drinking a lot more water. Meditaion helped me to become aware when I was actually hungry and not just eating out of mindless habit. Physically I got myself a rebounder,;this was a revelation, excerise that was actually fun. Three times a week I weight trained under supervision. Apparently each extra pound of muscle raises your metabolism. It took a long time to get to where I was,but after two years I had lost the 90llbs I had gained. I hope this helps and good luck with your weight loss.