Ok, since a lot of you are talking about using different tapes and programs for weight loss, let me just mention something which is very simple (but hard to start) and doesn't cost you extra money. I uploaded a pdf file at the following url:
http://www.tradefairny.com/other/7daydetox.pdf It talks about a 7 DAY DETOX procedure. As we eat a lot of junk food and what not every day of our life, our bloodstream, liver, kidney, stomach and other organs have a lot of waste deposited in them while cleaning up everything. What we need to do first before any type of fancy diet, pills, paraliminal, subliminal, hypnotism etc., is to clean up our organs, pipelines, ... from any impurity and then start whatever program we want to follow. Water (or I should say PURE WATER) goes inside our cells and clean up waste biproducts of our body.
Read through the document and follow a 7 day detox procedure. It's actually the first 2 days that is hard where THE BEST PROCEDURE IS TO DRINK ONLY WATER (NO PULP JUICE) AND NO FOOD FOR FIRST 48 HOURS. I know that is hard. But trust me when I tell you that Just get thru as long as you can - if not 48, maybe you can go 40 or 36. You get hungry like you can eat a person. After that you start your regular diet program. If your body is not clean of junk and impurity, you'll never get the best results you want to achieve.
Of course, if you have any medical condition that won't let you be on a liquid diet for 48 hours or so, or taking medication, I wouldn't advise this program.
Please read, follow at least the liquid detox and you can write to me again. Myself personally and some other people around me who followed the liquid diet part had good success. Now I just use carb blocker 2 with carbs and eat my favorite ice cream (haagen daza strawberry) a lot 