Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
quote:
Is it okay for someone to write goals on an activation card for their spouse? Does each person needs to write them themselves (unless it's something you do for your young children)?

The best is that they write it themselves or with the consent of the spouse. -Marie


Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Hi

Can I write goals for my spouse on the activation card,and how to write it because he would not do it.Should I write that he will have this thing(means any goal he wants) or should I write as he would write e.g I have this thing and then put the date but what about the signature. Is that really important.One more thing if I write in his activations cards would they take more time to work or would they not be as effective

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Learning Strategies
Member
Learning Strategies
Member

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 4
Aloha Jojo14,

It is best if your husband writes his own cards, or tells you know what the goals are in each situation and then you can physically write them down. Some spouses may not want to do it, but if you ask them what their goals are in each of the four areas, you can word it per the guidelines for how to state goals in the Essentials course booklet. Then they may sign it. If they don't want to, then just place the card without the signature. Part of the energy is in the awareness and intention of the goal itself.

Much Love, Shawn

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks Shawn,

It is very helpful to know how to write those cards.Right now I am looking forward to complete my Essentials course and see its results.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.133s Queries: 21 (0.063s) Memory: 2.9953 MB (Peak: 3.5950 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:17:02 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS