Hi:

I tend to agree with you, Jeanne, with regard to the "Astrology of Place" aspect. From the time I was born, until I moved away from "home town" (as soon as I turned 21), I was never comfortable in that area, and even today, I can barely manage to go back there for more than a week at a time.

I did move back there for five years in the late 70's, early 80's, and the same feeling of being smothered and just plain despised eventually persuaded me that "getting out of Dodge" might well be the best thing to do. In my moving around in the Toronto area, though, I find that where I live now, in Mississauga (just to the west of Toronto), which is where I initially moved to about 25 years ago after "Dodge", is the most comfortable for me in terms of energy, and I tend to like to be closer to the lake.

So, yes, I can see why some people would feel that certain places just don't resonate with them, and I don't think you're strange at all, OceanicHumor. Welcome to the Forums, where I'm sure you'll find all kinds of people with whom you'll resonate.

Cheers!
Unis