Wow. Thank you Gabby and kev5. If I give well it is because I have learn from the best. My experiences with the LSC material has opened me to different experiences and viewpoints. Ones which I now embrace and cherish, but in the past would have discounted or not even have noticed.

There have been so many that have given and I have learned from, but with respect to my posting on these forums, it is the example of Gallen that has guided me the most. My sharing is just a reflection of his giving. Thank you Gallen. I've thanked him in person and I know he doesn't need it posted here, but it's greedy of me to state it publicly. Thank you sir.



As to the teleconference, it was in regards to the abundance for life retreat held this August, not the SFQ retreat. As for SFQ teleconferencing I thank my friend jerrador (sp?, but she knows who I mean)(I know how to spell her real name).


LSC, is a focus for meeting some Really Nice people. And as another nod to Paul, I'll thank my miseries that peaked about 5 years ago. Without them I would not be here now, and I would not be who I am, and I like who I've created.


You are all perfection, because you are me, and we are the universe.
Iam2