I have recently purchased several tapes (self-esteem supercharger,personal genius,get around to it,anxiety-free,belief,new option generator and memory supercharger) to help me with my studies.Additionally I have purchased the PhotoReading course of which I have only listened to the first 2 tapes so far,so I am not an expert on that.
Unfortunately I only got these items in the last few days and in 6 days time I have to submit an 8000 word essay(due to my life-long habit of leaving everything until it has to be done).I know I need to do this essay but for some reason I just can't seem to get started on it,and then if I do get started on it I know I am going to have to work incredibly efficiently to get it done.I'm probably putting it off because I think I won't enjoy doing it.Anyone got a master plan to get me out of this mess?