Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 65
Thought I'd share my recent success with the forum-

I've been (or rather I had been) wearing eyeglasses for many years. Ever since I bought the level II course I've wanted Qigong to improve my vision, although I never did the specific exercises for near-sightedness. My driver's license was up for renewal recently and an eye test is required, which I had never been able to pass before without wearing my glasses. Before going in for the renewal I got a message in a dream that my vision had improved and I would now be able to pass the test without my glasses. Lo and behold, it happened!

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Member
Member

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,631
Excellent Josiah. Very encouraging for someone who is now closer to 50 than 40. So far I've not needed classes, but I have long arms. I was almost ready to give in and get reading glasses. I'll give a better living and SFQ a little more time.

You are perfection.
Iam2


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.063s Queries: 18 (0.032s) Memory: 2.9796 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:01:31 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS