Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Member
Member

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 199
Hi there
I don't know about the authority of this event, but I received an email about it the other day and I figured that it can't hurt for us all to focus on love and peace intent and goodwill as has been suggested on the day - over to you for your consideration.

http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v397/__show_article/_a000397-000087.htm

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 85
Don't worry. It's just superstition combined with new age pseudo science.

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 272
Member
Member

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 272
I received an email w/ a couple of links:
- http://sethd8.wordpress.com/
- http://www.1spirit.com/eraofpeace/1st.html

Well, what we focus on expands - universal law. So some extra people focusing on positive expectations, and good thoughts can never go wrong. Now thinking of that it may be nice to have a "Positive Thinking" day like fathers/mothers/valentines/etc. days. Imagine that millions of people focusing on positive expectations at the same time!!

Hmm... can we arrange that?


Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.143s Queries: 20 (0.037s) Memory: 2.9852 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:53:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS