Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56889 11/09/06 06:24 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1
Hi,

I have to say that i am extremely disappointed with the photoreading course. Basically i paid $245 for an audio version of the book. I could of just bought an audio book and saved the money. The information on the CDs are identical to the information in the book. This doesnt mean the product doesnt work its just that I could have saved the money and just bought and used the book instead.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Learning Strategies Admin
Member
Learning Strategies Admin
Member

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,089
Likes: 1
Everything you need to learn PhotoReading is in the book and some people do learn from the book alone. The course teaches it step by step with exercises that are not in the book.

If you happen to be someone who can learn with just a book then you probably would know how to PhotoRead and use it.

The audio course takes you through the process in the time it takes you to become a PhotoReader. Most people just using the book don't apply the time nor are they creative enough to develop experiential exercises. The course is developed for home study. If you just sit back and listen to the audio course then it will appear that it is just another version of the book. If you do the exercises as presented in the home study course then by the time you've finished listening you are a PhotoReader. A significant difference between just reading a book and having a way to experience the subject.

You'll find the question is often asked on the forum. Can you learn with just the book? The answer has always been Yes. The home study course just makes it easier and for many faster.

Alex

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2
I lost my work book in a move. Would I be able to purchase a new one?

I started the home course several times but never completed it. Guess I need that copy of Get Around To It.


Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.081s Queries: 20 (0.025s) Memory: 2.9881 MB (Peak: 3.5952 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 08:45:18 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS