Thank you all. I sometimes forget about my little pendulum that always seems to give me good accurate advice when I need it the most.

Some of the things that have worked for me; was to go try out many pendulums of different stones and metals and found that some work better than others. I took my whole family on an outing to try this and they all received different pedulums, of different makes that worked the best for them.

So I surmissed that this had to do with ones energy make up.

After watching a show on Treasure Hunters and Dowsing I tried the Map and Pendelum Method to try locating the biggest treasure in my area. It took me to a area where I then drove along using dowsing rods and located the spot. It was a wild signal but located on private property. So I left it alone, maybe someday couriosity will get me to go knock on the door.

Probably should tried the next biggest treasure:)

Jeff