vitaman;

I would agree with you that everyone is somewhere on the path, that there is no one complete "Enlightenment", it is a dynamic process.

The experience I shared seemed to bring many things together in my life and how they were all connected. I choose to focus on the Sensei thing at that time as I had the most attachment to it, although that released.

This experience could have also been a realization that "We are all one" or "I am the Universe". Personally I have come to more practical things like consuming a great meal, being happy and thankful. I don't know what I could do with the "we are all one" concept or realization. So what.

Finding "clarity" in life is a wonderful thing. Like you, I can look back and see how distorted my ideas were back when. To take a look back down the mountain to see how far I have climbed is quite the view. To look back up the mountain and only see the clouds doesn't tell me how far I've yet to climb, only there is still along way to go.

Master Lin likes to make reference to the Diamond and Heart Sutra's. There is another that I have enjoyed tittled the "Sutra of the Golden Light". In it one of the concepts or ideas of how far a being can go in their own developement is pretty mind boggling and I cannot even adequately decribe it.

When I have read that it just makes everything I have done seem so small. It seems that I won't run out of work any time soon.

Jeff