Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

A group of friends joined me in my home today to go through the new Clear Mind, Bright Future program--I'm really happy with the changes we put in the CD-Rom. It's a great program. So...

I'm goal-oriented, and I am always interested to see what new twists will pop up during the session--I've been doing our goal setting program in one form or another for 20 years now--I especially look forward to Paul Scheele's fast brainstorming sessions that he guides us through. No new goals came up for me, but on two goals I had been thinking about these past weeks I had fresh insight into how I could accomplish them--one, particularly, will be challenging, but a road map came to me that I think will work. Until this afternoon, I had no idea how I would accomplish that one goal, but it seems so clear now. (Ask me in about 12 months, and I'll tell you how it went).

I encourage everyone to set goals for the year right now. You don't have to use our program--use any program or any system. Just do it. I like ours, because of how we're able to stimulate that genius mind to work, but anything is better than nothing.

...and yes, you can use the CD-ROM version as many times as you want. It does not connect you to the Internet, so there are no limitations.

Quote:

Great News is Clear Mind Bright Future is now on CD. I'll see if I can get Pete to post.

Alex

I received an email about this, and ordered it right away. Wonderful opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved