Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57886 01/05/07 07:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Hello,

Level One recommends keeping the bathroom door closed. Well, that is something I regrettably cannot do.

You see, I have two cats... and I will be torn to pieces if I try such a thing.

Seriously though, one of my cats has been in this house for five years. So I can't really start closing the door on him, to a room he is totally used to entering. Needless to add, his toilet is in there too.

Anyway, is there something else I can do? I am currently trying to just keep the door ajar by six inches to minimize the energy loss. However, can I also add something in the area, e.g. attach a Feng Shui mirror to the door or something like that, to reduce the problem?

Regards,

Asoka

Asoka #57887 01/05/07 07:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 405
Likes: 1
Member
Member

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 405
Likes: 1
Watch where the bathroom door is facing. If it is facing a relatively unused space, then don't worry about it. If it is facing the living room, or perhaps the bedroom door, then consider covering the doorway with a curtain or hanging. The cats can get through below. Your current solution sounds fine for most siuations too. It becomes a matter of aesthetics. If you are absolutely determined to do it to the letter, then maybe a cat-flap kind of set-up could work.


Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.108s Queries: 18 (0.065s) Memory: 2.9822 MB (Peak: 3.5951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 13:06:53 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS