Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Sorry about the Typos!

What kind of things should I manifest? I dont know what time of day, or what situation I should manifest. I want to manifest alot and see some results.

Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

Most people who buy this DVD don't buy it to achieve higher spiritual development. They buy it to manifest wealth and money. And many of them buy it because they actually are poor and need money, not spiritual development. Don't think it's about greed but that people want to live a comfortable life. That's nothing to be ashamed about.

To Quicklearner:
Manifest what you need most, not 25 million dollar like I saw one person on The Secret forum do. That will never happen. Manifest things that you are capable of: Get a new job with higher pay, 100,000 dollar, unexpected checks/cheques in the mail, get more customers to your business (if that's what you're doin), meet a new boyfriend/girlfriend if you are single. These are just examples. I highly suggest you get a copy of the DVD. It's worth it in my opinion.

Bjhn #58540 02/18/07 01:02 PM

Oh yea I bought it, dont worry about that lol. Im only 15 and I dont have any money problems.

Since you are 15 you might want to work on self. You might want to manifest better concentration, self-esteem, better grades, learning more easily, etc... These are all things that will help prepare you for your future role in life as what ever you want to be or whatever goals you set.

Manifestation covers a very broad range of possible positive outcomes for every situation in which you find yourself. When each of us begins to think and speak in positive terms that is what draws good things to us.

You might want to start with something small that has the possibility of being achieved more rapidly than other goals. Perhaps you might begin with raising your grades by manifesting that studying becomes more enjoyable or easier for you.

I am speaking hypothetically, of course, because I don't know anything about you.

The key to manifestation is that you must raise your positive energy and BELIEVE that those grades are already straight A's or a solid B average or whatever you want to raise them to.

thesecret.com provides several free tools for us to use to raise the level of our energy.
I am now recommending this one, http://thesecret.tv/secret-to-you/ to my clients. I ask that they download this to their desktops and play several times per day. For most it immediately elevates their energy. This might be a good visualization tool for you to try.

Blessings!

C

Bjhn #58542 02/18/07 09:28 PM

Quote:

I imagined getting US $16,310 dollar(which is an even number in the valuta of my home country) into my bank account as part of my "wanted/wish list". Today I won close to US $10,800 in the pick-6 lottery.

THAT is just brilliant! Sounds like Canfield. Nice to know if I too persevere, my visualized cash pot will materialize! Although, my lottery walks, talks and wears pants .. I hope! LOL!!

No seriously, the vision board seems to be doing wonders for me. Every time I go to the bathroom I see it - what better way to have it "in your face" than on the bathroom mirror eh!?

I have, in the past, personally experienced the magic of thoughts. Although back then I used to call it "a miracle" but now I know, all it was, was, what they are teaching in the DVD "your wish is my command". I wished it then and it came true within days - and I will NEVER forget the day because the hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I wished it. I knew I had connected with something but I didn't know what or who. The feeling was intense. I still remember it and I am sure that I will recognize it if I use The Secret with purest of intention and heart.

My time has come - it is NO MISTAKE that "The Secret" has once agan landed in my life! It's here to manifest something in my life - and I am READY for it! "India .. here I come!" LOL!!!

Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

Not to be the skeptical one, but it might just have been luck. I would like to believe it was part of the manifestation, though.

What happens in the near future will show if it was a result of manifestation or plain luck.

Bjhn #58544 02/18/07 11:39 PM

What is "luck" if not a gift from the universe? That is the point that I was trying to make. That I made that connection, however, I labelled the 'gift' as a miracle. You are giving it a 'luck' label. In the end, is it not all the same?

I (now) believe that it is all the same. Hence the decision to live by the secret every day - and to never forget its fruits when in doubt.

You agree?

Bjhn Offline OP
OP Offline

Quote:

What is "luck" if not a gift from the universe? That is the point that I was trying to make. That I made that connection, however, I labelled the 'gift' as a miracle. You are giving it a 'luck' label. In the end, is it not all the same?

Sorry. The luck I was talking about was my lottery winning, not what happened to you.

For something to be more than luck it must be possible to manifest something more than once. So I have changed my "money wants" to be more than $ 16,310 dollars, to see if I can get more "luck" in the future.

Bjhn #58546 02/19/07 02:25 PM

One writer has called luck a "God-wink." Another has called it an "angel kiss."

Is it luck when I think about needing a parking space, and someone pulls out of theirs right in front of me?

Is it luck when someone needs a certain amount of money for a certain purpose, and voila, there it is in the street, no one around, just the exact amount needed?

Was it luck when I thought about the kind of job I wanted some years back, and within an hour, I had met a person who was looking for someone with just my skills for exactly that kind of job?

Luck is but one name for it. Other names might be "miraculous," or maybe synchronicity--some might say angelic intervention...it has many names. But The Secret does talk about it. If it's luck, and you're practicing these teachings, then expect to be pretty "lucky!"

Have fun with this, that's a "secret" many successful winners (lottery, horse racing, cards, etc.) have also noted. The Universe seems to just adore a playful approach to life. Don't worry too much about what it's called.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved