Yesterday (Monday), I watched the Secret DVD twice plus my local TV repeated Friday’s Oprah show which hosted 2 of the Secret teachers to discuss the Secret DVD for the 2nd time. I must say I am feeling quite OVERWHELMED and at one point, I thought I was ‘obsessing’ over it. My inundated feeling came from me cutting clippings from magazines to fill up my vision board in the bathroom. I have another one, with similar images which I have turned into my desktop wallpaper but was looking for more images to fill up my bathroom mirror (approx 5 ft x 3 ft), I think, because I have to step on the toilet seat to reach the top.

Anyway, I think I am obsessing over it – not only that, someone recommended I use EFT on one of the areas which I want to resolve this year. While searching on EFT, I came across “Ask and It is Given” (yes, Esther Hicks from The Secret DVD). I must confess, all these available resources on the internet is driving me crazy!

I have no idea how to slow down, settle down or take it easy. I was planning to stop LS programs then I panicked what if they are the only ones working. Anyway, my mind chatter goes on and on.

So, I was wondering if someone wants to help keep me “sane”. I have started an excel spreadsheet where every day, I document my gratitude (this is something I have been doing from Tony Robbins days but not in excel, instead, I would send myself email reminders to state my gratitude out loud or silently).

On documenting it on Excel, I have noticed that it is quite repetitive – I am grateful for the same things daily. Is that OKAY? What is helping also, are the 2 Quicktime videos that I have downloaded from The Secret Website (SecretToYou and Visualize). I have screensavers and wallpapers to remind me of my goals and where I want to be by March 31, 2007; July 1/07 and Dec 31/07.

I have also stopped listening to the universal mind since yesterday and am substituting it for Kelly Howell’s http://www.brainsync.com/brain.asp?id=8&title=Fulfill-Your-Heart's-Desire Fulfil your Desires which is more in line with getting the vibrations to where I allow the gifts from the universe.

You can see why I am feeling so overwhelmed! EFT, BrainSync, Teachings of Abraham, The Secret, Paul Scheele and of course Dennis Waitley subliminals. Pheeeewwwww! And now, someone at work, I was discussing The Secret with is telling me that I should get “What The Bleep” because it is similar to The Secret. Where does one get all the money from? The Universe?

So, what is the point of this post?
1. Repetitive gratitude statements are okay or not?
2. Feeling overwhelmed, is this normal or am I setting myself up for failure?
3. How do I contain my enthusiasm? This morning, I took my lottery tickets to check if we (the workplace) won and my heart was flipping in anticipation! Honestly!
4. This is a bizarre question but if I desired, asked and allowed for different hair or nose or personality, is that possible too? Just “like that”?

Today, so far, I have listened to Fulfilled Your Heart’s Desire and LS Positive Relationship. Currently, am listening to “EXCUSE ME! Your Life is waiting!” by Lynn Grabhorn.