Bjhn, Do you know why the Esther Hicks one was discontinued? I watched both versions and frankly, while the extended version gives you a wee bit more examples, the Esther Hicks version is the one that totally resonated with me, especially because of her, Dr. Beckwith (he comes across as so sincere, almost holy!) and John Assaraf (the Vision Board guy). And you know, I got spooked by Esther Hicks when she ‘claimed’ (?) Abraham was speaking through her, I thought what a weirdo! But I have since, so changed my mind about her – because whether it is true or not (about Abraham), they (J&E) are teaching the good stuff to better people’s lives so I relate more with her than with, if you will, Jack Canfield or Lisa Nichols.

Yes, you are right. Maybe I should now take it easy and don’t over do it. Then watch it like every other day or twice a week. But, I am keeping my grateful spreadsheet which also track my progress with LoA. I think it will keep me on track – and once I get used to expressing gratitude, maybe I will let go of writing every day and will switch to once a week or so.

Visualization Manifested! I wrote a law exam last week and a week prior to the exam, I missed a very important class which discussed the main topic in the exam. So the entire week after writing the exam, I visualized getting a score of 28 out of 30. Yesterday, when I got my exam paper back, I had received 26/30. I was disappointed and felt a twinge in my heart. And I recall saying, well, 26 is not bad, I am GRATEFUL it is still a great mark. When the professor was going through the paper discussing what he was expecting in answers, I realized, he forgot to mark one of the questions that I had answered. So I told him mid-class and to which he responded, “well you if answered “A” then I owe you two points!” And …yup! I had answered “A” – so I got my 28 out of 30! Can you believe my excitement?!!!! I kept saying thanks to the universe all night long! I was and am particularly excited about the mark because despite missing the core class, I aced the exam! I thought I should share my ‘little progress’ with the law of attraction.

Last edited by decision2change; 02/21/07 03:17 PM.