Quote:

What do you get from just getting whatever you wish for? You get atrophy. I know from personal experience that getting what you want easily, just because you want it can do very, very bad things to you. It's a romantic notion that the world would be a better place if only your dreams could magically come true, but that's only because it doesn't happen and we don't have to live with the consequences of what life would be like if it did.

--->That right there is the "turn off", if you will, for the universe! It's like James in The Secret said in his analogy, you complain it doesn't work (or in your case, has bad consequences) and the universe says ... Your wish dear Babayada .. is the Universe's command!

I agree with you 100%, that The Secret, is no secret. I also felt it didn't do much for me. But after watching it over and over (I can officially label the viewing an addiction!) I see the gift that has been RE unleashed onto people.

Whether we grab this opportunity or not is up to us. The Secret DVD is simply a reminder that we ALL, hold EVERY power WITHIN ourselves to make or break our history, present and future.

I also downloaded from the Internet (just did a google search) a PDF version of The Science of Getting Rich, which as Rhonda - the producer of The Secret said, is what started her quest to find out more about The Laws of Attraction which led her to the teachers of LoA today.

Hopefully, Walllace Wattles, being the original producer of "The Secret" if you will, will have in his book a little something for you that will help change your statement "it can do very, very bad things to you" to "wow! Behold life, here I come!"

If anyone is interested in downloading the book (I haven't read it yet, so I don't know whether it is a complete book but it may just be) download from
www.keepyourassets.net/ScienceofGettingRichbook.pdf

Here is another version
www.soilandhealth.org/03sov/0304spiritpsych/030412.Wattle.Getting.Rich.pdf

Go create abundance! And oh by the way, if you are worried about negative consequences, Paul Scheele's RESILIENCE course is one you need to take up.

- D2C

Last edited by decision2change; 02/22/07 11:49 PM.