|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 66
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 66 |
Hi Jeanne, Thanks for your reply. Quote:
I'd definitely stay on the SFQ healing list for starters.
Yup I'm on the SFQ list. Do you feel its that effective? All I do is post my Mom's name on that every week. No active participation. Is that really enough, and effective?
Quote:
Next, maybe you can look into some of the healing modalities that can be quickly learned. For instance, attunement to 1st Degree in Reiki boosts natural healing abilities quite a bit, and can be done in an hour or less.
Well that certainly sounds good. Is 1st degree reiki of much benefit though? If it can actually be done in an hour thats amazing! I woulda thought much longer. Would I also be able to do distance healing w/ that?
Quote:
Personally, I favor a form of acupressure called Jin Shin. It's not pressure per se, just touch, and can achieve many of the same results as acupuncture, without the puncturing. Try the book "The Touch of Healing" by Alice Burmeister, and your mother can either apply some of these techniques herself, or someone else can help her. They're quite simple, and very effective.
Again, that sounds quite great. I'm tending to stay away from books nowdays b/c I have such a long list of recommended ones that I dont know which to start with. But generally from what I understand of acupressure, isnt that for aches and pains? Cancer can be treated by acupressure?
Thanks so much for your help!
Daanish
|
|
|
|
|
|
|