|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 66
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 66 |
Hey Jeff, Quote:
You might think about taking your Mom to the SFQ Healing Center and having Master Lin work on her personally or he will do phone sessions as well.
I've talked about phone sessions in the past. Unfortunately they're quite expensive, about $70 a session from what I remember (or maybe 90?) and when I spoke to the operator, she spoke to Masters Lin or Nance and they said around 6 sessions would be a good try. Naturally I'd be willing to spend that amount, but over $500 spent just to get a phone call, esp when only 2-10 mins of that phone call will actually be interactive (I believe after that shes just supposed to meditate) doesnt sound too promising. Also I thought of taking here there but we're in NY and he's somewhere far away (I've forgotten where). If it was just me I'd even be willing to do this but convincing my Mother is a different story.
Quote:
There are diets that claim to cure as well. One I recently ran across is the Gershen Diet (not sure of the spelling) they use carrots and apples juiced to drink combined with coffee enema's to remove toxins. Coffee used this way is said to detox to liver which will cure the rest of the body if working properly. You can do a search on this very old method to find all the specifics.
Sounds great. I dont know if this would work with advanced cancers though? I've seen different diets all over the place, the problem lies in deciding which to go for. and to make sure nothing in them conflicts with the normal chemo she's on.
Btw you're not the first to mention radiant health. I assume this is a paraliminal? Getting my Mom to listen to one will certainly be challenging, but maybe I'd succeed if its fun to listen to, is it? Can you comment on the effectiveness? Does it actually teach how to visualize?
Best Daanish
|
|
|
|
|
|
|