|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 347 |
Quote:
Yup I'm on the SFQ list. Do you feel its that effective? All I do is post my Mom's name on that every week. No active participation. Is that really enough, and effective?
Yes, I sure do. You might not be "active" but lots of others who do the healing work are active!
Quote:
Well that certainly sounds good. Is 1st degree reiki of much benefit though? If it can actually be done in an hour thats amazing! I woulda thought much longer. Would I also be able to do distance healing w/ that?
Well, a lot of Reiki teachers say no, but I think that just has to be poppycock--there are people doing distant healing all the time who have had NO Reiki training. I've sent you a private message outlining how it can be used in that way.
Quote:
Again, that sounds quite great. I'm tending to stay away from books nowdays b/c I have such a long list of recommended ones that I dont know which to start with. But generally from what I understand of acupressure, isnt that for aches and pains? Cancer can be treated by acupressure?
Cancer patients often have many side-issues (nausea, headache, etc.) that respond well to JinShin, plus clearing the meridians and acupoints can strengthen the whole system. Cure? I don't know about that. Help? In my experience with other conditions--yes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|