Hi Dan;

SFQ has been very good to me and if I were advised that 6 sessions would be a good place to start, it would be a deal at twice the price.

Mom's are a hard sell, I know, I have one too. Although my Mom just went through a knee replacement at 84 years old and the Doctor and Therapists said that was the fastest they had ever saw someone recover from the operation. They sent her home with only half of the suggested physical therapy sessions done. Yes I worked on her myself and placed her on the weekly Healing list.

To my knowledge there is not a paraliminal called Radiant Health. It is more a concept from the realm of Tonic Herbs that assist one to having health beyond any danger.

Ron Teegarden has a book called Tonic Herbs and a web page www.dragonherbs.com He has something of a recommendation/meditation technic to visualize yourself in Radiant Health everyday.

Money is always a hot topic when looking at health. Some people 5 dollars is alot of money to pay, others half a mill is a drop in the bucket.

I cannot advise you on a correct path to take that will work for you. I believe that we all do what we think is right in this life and have to live with the results.

Many times I look at things from "will I have any regrets if I do or do not, do some action." If I know I could have done something that had a good chance of making a difference, then I know I would have regrets about not doing it. There isn't much to think about then, I just do it and don't look back.

Hope that is of some help.

Jeff